- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups raisins
- Nonpareils, sprinkles and/or ground nuts
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chips. Stir in the corn syrup, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth. Stir in raisins until evenly coated.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Roll truffles in nonpareils, sprinkles or nuts. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews forChocolate Raisin Truffles
"Hey, Diane.. Bekki Shanklin here.. please contact me.. [email protected]love your recipes!! YU-HUUUMMMM!!!"