Chocolate Pudding Pizza Recipe
My sister Brenda and I made up this recipe while talking on the phone! My family loved the classic pairing of chocolate and peanut butter presented in a whole new way. —LaDonna Reed, Ponca City, Oklahoma
- 1 package (17-1/2 ounces) peanut butter cookie mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) spreadable cream cheese, softened
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Prepare cookie mix dough according to package directions. Press into a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake until set, about 15 minutes; cool.
- 2. Beat cream cheese until smooth. Spread over crust. In another bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on medium speed for 2 minutes. Spread over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate until set, about 20 minutes. Spread with whipped topping. Sprinkle with chips. Chill for 1-2 hours. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Pudding Pizza
Reviewed Sep. 4, 2010
"My kids absolutely devoured this! easy to prepare..had a little difficulty with the crust but nothing that wasn't easily fixed"
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2008
"hey Sheri23we are NEVER too old for a birthday cake! lolKat"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC