- 48 to 50 pretzel rings or squares
- 48 to 50 milk chocolate or striped chocolate kisses
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- Place the pretzels on greased baking sheets; place a chocolate kiss in the center of each pretzel. Bake at 275° for 2-3 minutes or until chocolate is softened. Remove from the oven.
- Place an M&M's candy on each, pressing down slightly so chocolate fills the pretzel holes. Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes or until chocolate is firm. Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Reviews forChocolate Pretzel Rings
"Great with Rolos and pecans as well!"
"This candy was fun to make and funner to eat! I buy the kisses when they're marked down after a holiday."
"You can never make enough of these winners! easy and fun to prepare, use seasonal color candies to add unique appearance. The hardest part of this recipe is unwrapping the Rolos! As a volunteer feild editor with Taste of Home magazine I love fun recipes that are universally appealing to adults and kids as well."
"I make these every year. Round pretzels seem to be a geographical thing, I can always find them in Michigan, but not other places I've lived. The mini twists work fine though. I love using York pieces in them, the mint id addicting and the blue and white so pretty!"
"Make these using rolos and red or blue m&m's with my kids at school. They are a huge hit with the kids and parents alike. Wrap them in celephane bags with homemadetags the kids made for mom and dad."
"Made these using Rolo candy. These are addictive. The salt from the pretzel and the sweet from the candy is perfect! I used M&M's with some and pecans with others. It's a great recipe for holiday gift trays!!!"
"I make these with a Rolo and half of a pecan on top of the Rolo--yummy!!!"
"I made these at Christmas, and told my nieces that they were Rudolph, and Elf noses. I also use Rolos instead of Kisses. The caramel in the Rolos adds a great flavor."
"I make these for the holidays with red and green m & m's. They don't last long!"