This recipe pairs white and dark chocolate with whole, natural ingredients for an unbelievably delicious treat! These candies are perfect to give as a gift for Christmas. —Kelly Zdrowak, Orchard Park, New York
Recommended: 45 Valentine’s Day Desserts for Your Sweetie
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil; grease foil with butter. In a microwave, melt white chocolate; stir until smooth. Stir in coconut and pomegranate seeds.
- Spread into prepared pan. In a microwave, melt dark chocolate. Drizzle over white chocolate mixture. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm, about 1 hour. Using foil, lift chocolate mixture out of pan. Remove foil; break candy into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 1/2 pound.
Originally published as Chocolate Pomegranate Candies in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2018, p125