Chocolate-Pecan Sticky Buns
You won’t believe how delicious this super-easy, 4-ingredient recipe is! Sent from Tamara Logan of Oak Ridge, Tennessee, these rolls have surprise chocolate kisses inside that guests will love.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 can (15 ounces) coconut-pecan frosting
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 20 milk chocolate kisses
- Spread frosting over the bottom of a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Arrange pecans over frosting; set aside.
- Flatten each biscuit to 1/4-in. thickness. Place a chocolate kiss in the center of each biscuit. Bring up edges of dough and pinch to seal. Arrange biscuits, flat side down, over pecans.
- Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Invert onto a serving plate; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 229 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 325mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Easy Caramel Chocolate Sticky Buns in Simple & Delicious November/December 2007