- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 60 miniature pretzels (about 3 cups)
- 1-1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- In a mixing bowl, beat peanut butter and butter until smooth. Beat in confectioners' sugar until combined. Shape into 1-in. balls; press one on each pretzel. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until peanut butter mixture is firm, about 1 hour.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips and oil. Dip the peanut butter ball into chocolate. Return to baking sheet, pretzel side down. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 5 dozen.
Reviews forChocolate Peanut Sweeties
"I can not believe how easy these are to make and to have so many - and you can make them in a jiffy - I couldn't stop eating them myself"
"These things are soooo good yet sooo easy to do!"
"This recipe is quite popular at our house during holiday seasons and parties. We even do it without pretzels when there's no pretzels around!"
"Every time I make these I get tons of raves! They have become my husband's favorite treat so I make them for his birthday every year. They are a big hit at office holiday parties."
"These are easy and if you have too much of the peanut butter stuff made up as I did it freezes well"
"These are easy and fun to make and eat!!"
"these were very quick to make and my family loved them, fun to make with the kids"
"I really loved thies! I totally enjoyed the salty sweet conbnation:) Thies make a lot so they are nice to make & put out as little munchies for people to snakc on at parties! I kind of had a hard time dipping them but other than that they were a great sucsess!"