Chocolate Peanut Supreme
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 package (5.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter and butter. Stir in cracker crumbs and sugar. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set; spoon over crust. Spread with whipped topping; sprinkle with peanuts. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until set. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 310 calories, 18g fat (8g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 302mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
May 17, 2012
This was pretty good. Makes a lot. Good for a gathering.
Feb 7, 2012
Awesome recipe. Easy to make and wonderful to serve/eat! Big hit whenever I make it
May 8, 2009
My kids absolutely love this recipe. When I ask them what they want for dessert, this dish is always the answer!