Chocolate Peanut Grahams Recipe
- 4 whole cinnamon graham crackers, broken into quarters
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 teaspoons shortening
- 1. Spread half of the graham cracker quarters with peanut butter; top with remaining crackers.
- 2. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Dip the crackers into chocolate; place on a waxed paper-lined pan. Refrigerate until set. Yield: 8 cookies.
2 each: 376 calories, 24g fat (10g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 164mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 4g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Grahams
"Very tasty. I didn't have cinnamon graham crackers so I used plain ones instead. They were very good."
"These are delicious and very easy to make!"
"These have become a favorite holiday treat. Kids and adults love them! I do use regular graham crackers and natural peanut butter. They are also very good if you add marshmellow fluff on top of the peanut butter."
"good and easy"