Chocolate Peanut Grahams
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 4 whole cinnamon graham crackers, broken into quarters
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 teaspoons shortening
- Spread half of the graham cracker quarters with peanut butter; top with remaining crackers.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Dip the crackers into chocolate; place on a waxed paper-lined pan. Refrigerate until set.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with an 850-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 376 calories, 24g fat (10g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 164mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 4g fiber), 7g protein.
Jan 8, 2015
Very tasty. I didn't have cinnamon graham crackers so I used plain ones instead. They were very good.
Mar 30, 2014
These delicious treats are easy to make and they taste delicious! It would be fun to try them with chocolate graham crackers as well!
Oct 23, 2010
These are delicious and very easy to make!
Aug 18, 2010
These have become a favorite holiday treat. Kids and adults love them! I do use regular graham crackers and natural peanut butter. They are also very good if you add marshmellow fluff on top of the peanut butter.
Aug 17, 2010
Will try it. Another variation of something like this is tak wheat thin, spread thin layer of creamy peanut butter ,top with another wheat thin and dip in chocolate. They taste like a butterfinger. So easy and so good.Artie Magee
May 13, 2010
good and easy
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.