- 4 whole cinnamon graham crackers, broken into quarters
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 teaspoons shortening
- Spread half of the graham cracker quarters with peanut butter; top with remaining crackers.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Dip the cracker sandwiches into chocolate; place on a waxed paper-lined pan. Refrigerate until set.
1 cookie: 201 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 84mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.