- 1 package (3.4 ounces) cook-and-serve chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Peanuts and additional whipped topping, optional
- Prepare pudding according to package directions. Remove from the heat; whisk in peanut butter. Place pan in a large bowl of ice water for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into the crust. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until set. Garnish with peanuts and whipped topping if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forChocolate Peanut Dream Pie
"This is delicious. We love Peanut Butter Cups too & this fit the bill. Yumm-Oh!"