- 1-1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 pound plus 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups (12 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, cream peanut butter and butter. Add sugar; mix well. Shape into 1/2-in. balls. Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler or microwave. Dip balls in chocolate and set on waxed paper to cool. Yield: 5-6 dozen.
Reviews forChocolate Peanut Butter Candies
"These are totally awesome! I made 4 batches of these and kept one for myself so I could have some "me" time whenever I feel like it."