Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + cooling
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, beat the milk, peanut butter and vanilla until smooth. Add biscuit mix just until blended. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.
Editor's NoteReduced-fat peanut butter is not recommended for this recipe.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 137 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 155mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Feb 24, 2015
I just made a double batch!I added 1/2 C of pecans, de-lush!!!
Oct 11, 2010
These cookies were OK, but for 137 calories each, I think it's worth it to go with a regular recipe, rather than this "low-fat" alternative.
Jun 11, 2009
They are referring to Bisquick mix, MarnieB.Jenni
Jun 11, 2009
Is a biscuit mix something I can buy at the grocery store prepackaged?