Chocolate-Peanut Angel Sweets
These are the perfect treat for Thanksgiving or Christmas. Friends and family will be delighted to receive a box of these.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1-3/4 cups sweetened shredded coconut, coarsely chopped
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt marshmallows and butter; stir until blended. Stir in chocolate chips until melted. Stir in confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in peanuts.
- Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in coconut. Place on waxed paper-lined pans. Refrigerate until firm, about 15 minutes. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 176 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 90mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Angel Sweets in Country Woman Christmas 2008
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.