These are the perfect treat for Thanksgiving or Christmas. Friends and family will be delighted to receive a box of these.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
Recommended: Chocolate-Covered Pretzels
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1-3/4 cups sweetened shredded coconut, coarsely chopped
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt marshmallows and butter; stir until blended. Stir in chocolate chips until melted. Stir in confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in peanuts.
- Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in coconut. Place on waxed paper-lined pans. Refrigerate until firm, about 15 minutes. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Chocolate-Peanut Angel Sweets in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2008, p67
Reviews forChocolate-Peanut Angel Sweets
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 19, 2011
"How would you shape these into 1" balls? Once everything is melted, you would only have liquid! Are these recipes not tested by Taste of Home?"