Chocolate Nut Balls
Here's an easy no-bake treat from Murlin Moore of Chaffee, Missouri. "I make these for my family and have also taken them to church socials. People often ask for the recipe," relates Murlin.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
Makesabout 5 dozen
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in sugar. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 163 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 69mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Chocolate Nut Balls in Country Discoveries January/February 2001