Chocolate ‘n’ More Snack Mix
This colorful snack mix tastes as good as it looks with its nuts, sunflower kernels and dried fruits. Karri Upchurch sent the recipe from her kitchen in Wichita, Kansas.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
Makesabout 2 cups
- 1 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup salted peanuts
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup dried banana chips, optional
- 2 tablespoons sunflower kernels
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1/3 cup: 331 calories, 18g fat (8g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 77mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Chocolate 'n' More Snack Mix in Cooking for 2 Spring 2005
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.