Chocolate Mousse Balls
I love working with my grandkids in the kitchen. The key is using recipes like this that really let them get involved and have yummy results.—Michael Nye, Upper Sandusky, Ohio
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
Makesabout 3 dozen
- 6 milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 ounces each)
- 1 container (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup crushed vanilla wafers (about 30 wafers)
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt candy bars. Cool for 10 minutes. Fold into the topping. Cover and chill for 3 hours.
- Shape into 1-in. balls and roll in wafer crumbs. Refrigerate or freeze.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 156 calories, 9g fat (6g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 32mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Chocolate Mousse Balls in Taste of Home December/January 1997