I love to make recipes with nuts. These are chocolatey with a hint of coffee—elegant and addictive! I give them away as gifts; I've even made them for wedding favors. —Annette Scholz, Medaryville, Indiana
Recommended: 25 Light Chocolate Dessert Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 cups toasted whole almonds
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 4-1/2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- Microwave chocolate chips, covered, at 50% power, stirring once or twice, until melted, 3-4 minutes. Stir until smooth. Add almonds; mix until coated.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients. Transfer almonds to sugar mixture; toss to coat evenly. Spread over waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is set. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate Mocha Dusted Almonds in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2018