Chocolate Mint Pudding
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 6 ounces silken firm tofu
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon vanilla soy milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon mint extract
- Dash salt
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to two dessert dishes. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 333 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 174mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (50g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.
Nov 6, 2011
Who says Vegans can't eat just as well as everyone else! Death by chocolate!!I used 2 tbsp regular soy milk (it's sweet enough without the extra vanilla) and cut the sugar to 1/3 cup. Oh and used 8oz of Tofu.SO GOOD
Jan 18, 2010
wonderful and easy dessert for those of us who don't do dairy