Chocolate Mint Pudding
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 6 ounces silken firm tofu
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon vanilla soy milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon mint extract
- Dash salt
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to two dessert dishes. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 333 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 174mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (50g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 6, 2011
Who says Vegans can't eat just as well as everyone else! Death by chocolate!!I used 2 tbsp regular soy milk (it's sweet enough without the extra vanilla) and cut the sugar to 1/3 cup. Oh and used 8oz of Tofu.SO GOOD
Jan 18, 2010
wonderful and easy dessert for those of us who don't do dairy