- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes; let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Stir in chocolate chips. In a small mixing bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add peppermint extract; beat until soft peaks form. Fold into pudding.
- Transfer to an ungreased 8-in. square dish. Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: Yield:9 servings.
Reviews forChocolate Mint Freeze
"This is a simple but fabulous dessert. My friends raved when I made it for the holidays. It was requested again this year."