Chocolate Mint Delight
Sweeten your seasonal menu in just 15 minutes with velvety chocolate pudding, crushed sandwich cookies, peppermint candies and a dollop of whipped cream. Yum! —Jean Ann Perkins, Newburyport, Maryland
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 28 miniature cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed, divided
- 1/4 cup crushed miniature candy canes or peppermint candy
- Frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Additional miniature candy canes or peppermint candy
- Prepare pudding with milk according to package directions. Divide among individual dessert dishes.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons crushed cookies; sprinkle the remaining cookies over pudding. Top with crushed candy. Spoon whipped topping over candy. Sprinkle with reserved crushed cookies. Serve with additional peppermint candies.
Originally published as Chocolate Mint Delight in Taste of Home December/January 1994
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.