Chocolate Marshmallow Squares
You don't need to sit around the campfire to capture the kid-pleasing taste of s'mores. Everyone will have fun covering the crackers with marshmallows, chocolate chips and ice cream topping.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 8 whole graham crackers
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons caramel or butterscotch ice cream topping
- Place whole graham crackers 1 in. apart on a baking sheet. Top each cracker with marshmallows and chocolate chips. Drizzle with ice cream topping.
- Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes or until the marshmallows are puffed and the chips are slightly melted. Cool for 2-3 minutes before serving.
Originally published as Chocolate Marshmallow Squares in 2002 Taste of Home Calendar
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.