Chocolate Marshmallow Grahams Recipe
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups crushed chocolate graham crackers (about 30 squares)
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips, butter and peanut butter. Cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes; stir until well blended. Stir in vanilla. Add cracker crumbs and marshmallows; stir until coated. Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Cut into bars. Yield: 6-1/2 dozen.
1 each: 81 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 53mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Marshmallow Grahams
"So yummy! It reminds me a lot of fudge. We used dark chocolate chips, and regular graham crackers. We enjoyed them very much!!"