Chocolate Marshmallow Grahams
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs (about 10 whole crackers)
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips, butter and peanut butter. Cover and microwave on high for 1-1/2 minutes; stir until well blended. Stir in vanilla. Add cracker crumbs and marshmallows; stir until coated. Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Cut into bars.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 81 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 53mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Aug 28, 2012
How much easier can this be, fast and easy.Yummy! I love no-bake bars or cookies. I know I'll be getting request for the recipe on these....
Oct 27, 2011
So yummy! It reminds me a lot of fudge. We used dark chocolate chips, and regular graham crackers. We enjoyed them very much!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.