Chocolate-Marbled Cheesecake Dessert
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 40 min. + cooling
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- Milk chocolate or striped chocolate kisses, optional
- In a small bowl, cream butter and 1/2 cup sugar until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, cocoa and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Press into a greased 8-in. square baking dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; beat on low speed just until combined. Remove 1 cup to a small bowl; beat in fudge topping. Spread 1 cup over crust; spread with remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Stir melted chips into remaining fudge mixture; drop by teaspoonfuls over cream cheese layer. Cut through batter with a knife to swirl.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Garnish with kisses if desired. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 235 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 158mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
May 5, 2018
Prepared this yesterday for dinner for 4 people - gone today - OMG it is so full of chocolate and love the kiss on the top - it is easy to prepare and just delicious
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.