Chocolate-Marbled Cheesecake Dessert
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 40 min. + cooling
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- Milk chocolate or striped chocolate kisses, optional
- In a small bowl, cream butter and 1/2 cup sugar until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, cocoa and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Press into a greased 8-in. square baking dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; beat on low speed just until combined. Remove 1 cup to a small bowl; beat in fudge topping. Spread 1 cup over crust; spread with remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Stir melted chips into remaining fudge mixture; drop by teaspoonfuls over cream cheese layer. Cut through batter with a knife to swirl.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Garnish with kisses if desired. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 235 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 158mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 5, 2018
Prepared this yesterday for dinner for 4 people - gone today - OMG it is so full of chocolate and love the kiss on the top - it is easy to prepare and just delicious