Chocolate Malt Shoppe Pie Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup crushed malted milk balls
- 2 tablespoons milk, divided
- 3 tablespoons chocolate malted milk powder
- 3 tablespoons marshmallow creme
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Additional heavy whipping cream, whipped, optional
- Additional malted milk balls, optional
- 1. Combine wafer crumbs and butter; press into an ungreased 9-in. pie pan. Freeze until set. Combine the ice cream, crushed malted milk balls and 1 tablespoon milk; spoon into crust. Freeze for 1 hour.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the malted milk powder, marshmallow creme and remaining milk. Add cream; whip until soft peaks form. Spread over ice cream layer. Freeze for several hours or overnight.
- 3. Just before serving, garnish each serving with additional whipped cream and malted milk balls if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece: 410 calories, 27g fat (16g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 286mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Malt Shoppe Pie
"What is marshmallows creme and chocolate malted milk powder. And v where do u get it?"
"This pie is absolutley amazing!!! Straight to my recipe box!!!"
"is there any Makeover for this receipe???? since i am the diabetes.... thanks"