- 1-1/2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup crushed malted milk balls
- 2 tablespoons milk, divided
- 3 tablespoons instant chocolate malted milk powder
- 3 tablespoons marshmallow creme topping
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Additional whipped cream
- Additional malted milk balls
- Combine crumbs and butter. Press into a 9-in. pie pan. Freeze while preparing filling. In a mixing bowl, blend the ice cream, crushed malted milk balls and 1 tablespoon milk. Spoon into crust. Freeze for 1 hour. Meanwhile, blend malted milk powder, marshmallow creme and remaining milk. Stir in whipping creme; whip until soft peaks form. Spread over ice cream layer. Freeze several hours or overnight. Before serving, garnish with whipped cream and malted milk balls. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forChocolate Malt Shoppe Pie
"What is marshmallows creme and chocolate malted milk powder. And v where do u get it?"
"This pie is absolutley amazing!!! Straight to my recipe box!!!"
"is there any Makeover for this receipe???? since i am the diabetes.... thanks"