- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 3/4 cup chocolate malt powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine crust ingredients. Pat firmly in bottom and 1/2 in. up the side of a 9-in. springform pan; chill. To make filling, beat cheese until fluffy; add remaining ingredients and blend thoroughly. Pour into prepared crust. Bake at 300° for about 65 minutes or until filling shakes only slightly near center when removed. Cool; chill thoroughly. Garnish with confectioners' sugar and chocolate curls, if desired. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Reviews forChocolate Malt Cheesecake
"SO DELICIOUS! I baked this for Easter. It was the first time I've ever tried to make cheesecake. It turned out beautifully - no cracking or bubbling. This cheesecake received rave reviews for the whole clan & I was asked by 4 people for the recipe. This recipe made me look like a "top chef"!"