“I've brought these bars to many bake sales and they're always a hit," says Karen Perry from Askov, Minnesota. "They taste just like candy and are so easy and quick. Pastel marshmallows add a pretty springtime touch!"
Recommended: 25 Easy Easter Candies to Make with Your Kids
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 package (10 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) pastel miniature marshmallows
- 1-3/4 cups salted peanuts
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chips and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Add the marshmallows, peanuts and cereal; mix well.
- Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. dish coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm before cutting. Yield: 5 dozen.
Originally published as Chocolate-Mallow Peanut Candy in Simple & Delicious March/April 2008, p45
Reviews forChocolate-Mallow Peanut Candy
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review