Chocolate-Mallow Peanut Candy
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 package (10 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) pastel miniature marshmallows
- 1-3/4 cups salted peanuts
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chips and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Add the marshmallows, peanuts and cereal; mix well.
- Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. dish coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm before cutting.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 121 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 53mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Sep 23, 2011
I took this to a Christmas potluck at work and it went over well. Three co-workers asked for the recipe! It is very good!
Jan 13, 2011
are you sure of the carb count on this recipe?
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.