- 1-1/4 cups ground hazelnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips, divided
- 5 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 36 whole blanched hazelnuts, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine the ground hazelnuts, flour, baking powder and salt. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt 1 cup chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth. Stir in the eggs, brown sugar and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients. Fold in remaining chips.
- Fill paper-lined mini muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 350° for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely. Spread with hazelnut spread; top each with a hazelnut. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews forChocolate-Hazelnut Brownie Bites
"These were great! I used Christmas mini cupcake liners."
"I can't wait to try this recipe! Could I substitute walnuts?"
"[quote user="cagno"]I would also like to know where one can buy the cupcake cups. Thank you.[/quote]Look on the first page of comments. The third post from "Marketing" mentions where you can purchase the cupcake liners.ErikB "
"I would also like to know where one can buy the cupcake cups. Thank you.Valerie[email protected]"
"I would also like to know about the holders. Thanks."
"Where can I get the cupcake [email protected]"
"Where can I purchase the mini cupcake holders pictured?Thank you,joycelucar[email protected]"
"This is a great recipe; I really like the cupcake holders. Where an I find them or how do I make them. [email protected]"
"Do you measure the hazelnuts and then toast and grind them or do you grind the hazelnuts and then measure and toast?Recipe sounds and looks wonderful!"
"I believe the Nutella can be found in peanut butter aisle in most stores."