Chocolate Framboise Parfaits
Having unexpected company? Make a fabulous dessert in minutes and relieve some of the stress of presenting a beautiful holiday dessert! It doesn't get any easier than these quick, delicious parfaits. —Charlene Chambers, Ormond Beach, Florida
- 6 tablespoons raspberry liqueur
- 1-1/2 pints vanilla ice cream
- 1-1/2 pints fresh raspberries
- 2-1/4 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- Sweetened whipped cream
- 1. Layer each of six parfait glasses with 1 teaspoon raspberry liqueur, 2-1/2 tablespoons ice cream, four or five raspberries and 2 tablespoons chocolate wafer crumbs. Repeat layers twice. Freeze. To serve, top with whipped cream and remaining raspberries.
1 parfait: 402 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 297mg sodium, 59g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 6g fiber), 6g protein.
© 2019 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC