Chocolate Fluffernutter Sandwiches
Created by our Test Kitchen, these fun sandwiches are sure to be greeted with smiles when they're served with sliced bananas and a glass of milk for a snack or even lunch. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 4 thick slices white bread
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup marshmallow creme
- Spread peanut butter on two slices of bread. Drizzle with chocolate syrup; spread with marshmallow creme. Top with remaining bread.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 454 calories, 19g fat (4g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 574mg sodium, 60g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 4g fiber), 14g protein.
Originally published as Chocolate Fluffer Nutter Sandwich in Cooking for 2 Summer 2005