Chocolate Eclair Graham Dessert
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 9 graham cracker squares
- 1/2 cup cold 2% milk
- 1/3 cup instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1/2 ounce semisweet chocolate
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 2-1/4 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- Cut graham crackers in half, making 18 rectangles. Place nine rectangles in an ungreased 8x4-in. loaf pan; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over graham crackers; top with remaining graham crackers.
- For topping, microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate and butter. Stir in the milk, corn syrup, vanilla and confectioners' sugar. Spread over graham crackers. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 229 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 284mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Feb 28, 2018
My mom used to make this for family get-togethers. It's really simple, but delicious.
May 12, 2013
Awesome and so easy.I will be using this recipe many times in the future.
Feb 8, 2009
You can also make this with sugar free pudding and sugar free whipped topping. My mom has made this for years that way, completely sugar free but you'd never know it! Tastes great!
Jul 12, 2008
To get the recipe to feed more go to the Jello website and search for Eclair or Chocolate Eclair. That is where the recipe came from. The original recipe topping calls for canned frosting which makes it easier to use
Jul 10, 2008
How do you increase this recipe to feed 16
Jul 9, 2008
The recipe calls for 1/2 ounce or 1/2 square of chocolate. I just weigh out 1/2 ounce of chocolate chips (I always have them on hand) on my kitchen scale.
Jul 8, 2008
Can someone tell me how much choc chips this would be instead of half a square of choc.?