VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) German chocolate cake mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Vegetable Oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup vanilla or white chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate fudge frosting
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, oil and eggs; mix well. Stir in baking chips. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 1-in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until cookies are puffed in the center and the edges are set. Cool 2 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
- Place frosting in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high 10-15 seconds or until frosting is of a drizzling consistency. Drizzle warm frosting over cooled cookies. until frosting is set. Store cookies in an airtight container. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Chocolate Drops in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2009, p67
Reviews forChocolate Drops
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 5, 2014