Chocolate Crunch Patties
This candy's so fast and easy to make that I turn out hundreds of pieces each Christmas. People are always surprised to learn that one of the ingredients is potato chips!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makesabout 4 dozen
- 2 cups (12 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup crushed thick ripple-cut potato chips
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine butterscotch and chocolate chips. Microwave at 50% power for 1-3 minutes or until softened, stirring after each minute. Stir until smooth. Add peanuts and potato chips; mix well. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Allow to harden.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 209 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 108mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.