Chocolate Cream Pudding Dessert Recipe
"Our daughter and her boyfriend are both on restricted diets, so they appreciate having this yummy dessert for birthdays and other gatherings," relates Ronald Scorse of Snowflake, Arizona. "We all enjoy it."
- 1/4 cup cold margarine
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 package (8 ounces) light cream cheese, softened
- Artificial sweetener equivalent to 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen light whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1-1/2 cups cold skim milk
- 1 package (1/4 ounces) instant sugar-free chocolate pudding mix
- 1. In a bowl, cut margarine into flour until crumbly. Press into an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- 2. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sweetener until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Carefully spread over the crust. In a mixing bowl, combine milk and pudding mix. Beat on low speed for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2-3 minutes. Spread over the cream cheese. Top with the remaining whipped topping. Yield: 15 servings.
1 each: 134 calories, 6g fat (0 saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 184mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch.
Reviews for Chocolate Cream Pudding Dessert
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC