Chocolate Cream Dip
My daughter-in-law shared this recipe with me after sampling it at a party. I like to serve this dip with Granny Smith apples because of the tasty sweet-tart combination.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup chocolate ice cream topping
- Sliced apples and graham cracker sticks
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the whipped topping and ice cream toppings until blended. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve with apples and graham cracker sticks.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 166 calories, 7g fat (5g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 121mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Cream Dip in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2006
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.