My daughter-in-law shared this recipe with me after sampling it at a party. I like to serve this dip with Granny Smith apples because of the tasty sweet-tart combination.
Recommended: 25 Light Chocolate Dessert Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup chocolate ice cream topping
- Sliced apples and graham cracker sticks
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the whipped topping and ice cream toppings until blended. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve with apples and graham cracker sticks. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Chocolate Cream Dip in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006, p186