- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-3/4 cups milk, divided
- 1 container (4 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (8 or 9 inches)
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- Miniature semisweet chocolate chips, optional
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and 1 tablespoon milk until smooth. Gently stir in 1 cup whipped topping. Spread evenly into crust. In a large mixing bowl, beat pudding mix and remaining milk on low speed for 2 minutes. Pour over cream cheese mixture. Chill. Just before serving, garnish with remaining whipped topping and chocolate chips if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forChocolate Cream Cheese Pie
"I made 3 of these pies and took them to one of the ambulance services I work at....they disappeared in a hurry and everyone begged me to make more! Thank you for never failing me :)"
"I took this to a potluck , but I used gulten free graham crackers and made my own crust. It was a big hit"
"It was good - but nothing 'special'. I will probably make it again as a simple treat at home, but nothing that I would take to a party."
"I used homemade pudding and it just didn't turn out the same. Definitely recommend using the instant pudding mix."