- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-3/4 cups milk, divided
- 2 cups whipped topping, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust ( 9 inches)
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- Miniature semisweet chocolate chips, optional
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and 1 tablespoon milk until smooth. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Spread evenly into crust.
- In a small bowl, whisk pudding mix and remaining milk for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Pour over cream cheese mixture. Chill until set.
- Just before serving, garnish with remaining whipped topping and chocolate chips if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forChocolate Cream Cheese Pie
"I took this to a potluck , but I used gulten free graham crackers and made my own crust. It was a big hit"
"It was good - but nothing 'special'. I will probably make it again as a simple treat at home, but nothing that I would take to a party."
"I used homemade pudding and it just didn't turn out the same. Definitely recommend using the instant pudding mix."