Chocolate Cranberry Cheesecake
I think the ultimate dessert anytime of the year is cheesecake. I worked at a specialty bakery that offered 23 different cheesecakes, but not a chocolate cranberry flavor like this one. I like to top it with a thick chocolate glaze for a finishing touch. —Darlene Brenden, Salem, Oregon
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min. + chilling
- 1-1/3 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- In a small bowl, combine wafer crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and cornstarch until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in sour cream. Fold in cranberry sauce. Pour into crust. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 30-35 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Drizzle dessert plates with fudge topping; top with cheesecake. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 302 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 77mg cholesterol, 198mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.