- 1-1/3 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- In a small bowl, combine wafer crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and cornstarch until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in sour cream. Fold in cranberry sauce. Pour into crust. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 30-35 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Drizzle dessert plates with fudge topping; top with cheesecake. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews forChocolate Cranberry Cheesecake
"Even though I messed up on the recipe a bit, it still tasted great! Will definitely try again this holiday season."