Chocolate Cookie Cupcakes Recipe
- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) white cake mix
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup coarsely crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 9 cookies)
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Additional crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, water, oil and egg whites. Beat on low speed until moistened; beat on high for 2 minutes. Gently fold in cookie crumbs. Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Frost cupcakes; sprinkle with additional cookie crumbs. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 each: 227 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 214mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1-1/2 fat.
Reviews for Chocolate Cookie Cupcakes
"These cupcakes are great. I used birthday Oreos and I added extra. I also used cream cheese frosting and folded in crushed Oreos instead of sprinkling on top. I will be making these again."
"I'd prepared these cupcakes and I thank you, Mary Wiebe, for sharing this recipe! I found that when I prepared this recipe that the yield made 28! delowenstein"
"Grown kids and grandchildren loves this recipe. I loved that it was easy! I did make my own frosting though."
"They look beautiful"