No-bake cookies are so easy to do. These chocolaty treats are a cross between a cookie and candy.—Sara Ann Fowler, Illinois City, Illinois
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 pounds white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 2 cups salted dry roasted peanuts
- 3 cups pastel miniature marshmallows
- 4 cups crisp rice cereal
- Melt white candy coating and peanut butter in microwave, stirring often to combine. Add all remaining ingredients; stir with wooden spoon to coat evenly. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper.