- 2 pounds white chocolate or almond bark
- 1 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 2 cups salted dry roasted peanuts
- 3 cups pastel miniature marshmallows
- 4 cups crisp rice cereal
- Melt white chocolate and peanut butter in microwave or double boiler, stirring often to mix well. Add all remaining ingredients; stir with wooden spoon to coat evenly. Drop by teaspoonsful onto waxed paper. Yield: 11 dozen.
Reviews forChocolate Clusters
"Everyone raves over these! I don't add marshmallows. I like that it makes a bunch--one batch and you're done for Christmas!"