VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 pounds white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 2 cups salted dry roasted peanuts
- 3 cups pastel miniature marshmallows
- 4 cups crisp rice cereal
- Melt white candy coating and peanut butter in microwave, stirring often to combine. Add all remaining ingredients; stir with wooden spoon to coat evenly. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. Yield: 11 dozen.
Originally published as Chocolate Clusters in Country Woman November/December 1992, p35
Reviews forChocolate Clusters
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 6, 2015
"Everyone raves over these! I don't add marshmallows. I like that it makes a bunch--one batch and you're done for Christmas!"