Chocolate Cinnamon Crescents
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened, divided
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios, pecans or almonds
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 to 4 teaspoons milk
- Finely chopped pistachios, pecans or almonds
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cocoa and cinnamon. Add 1 tablespoon butter; mix well. Separate crescent dough into 16 triangles. Melt remaining butter; brush over dough. Sprinkle cocoa mixture and nuts over each triangle; roll up. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks.
- For glaze, in a bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and milk; drizzle over rolls. Sprinkle with nuts.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 122 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 143mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Apr 14, 2013
I have been looking for a chocolate crescent roll recipe and this is the best. Takes no time at all. I made the glaze with minus the nuts and next time I made a chocolate glaze and drizzled it over them. Both are delicious.
Dec 7, 2009
Delicious and takes no time to make
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.