Chocolate Chunk Cookies Recipe
It's such a pleasure to serve delicious cookies like these to neighbors and family. I love to bake cookies more than anything else. My four young daughters are eager to help with mixing, measuring and stirring! -Elaine Anderson Aliquippa, Pennsylvania
- 6 squares (1 ounce each) white baking chocolate, divided
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) semisweet chocolate chunks or 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. Melt three squares of white chocolate; cool. In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in melted chocolate and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture. Stir in semisweet chocolate chunks.
- 2. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks. Melt remaining white chocolate; drizzle over cookies. May be frozen for up to 3 months. Yield: 3 dozen.
1 each: 151 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 109mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Chunk Cookies
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC