- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup chow mein noodles
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- In a microwave, melt chocolate and butterscotch chips, stir until smooth. Stir in chow mein noodles and peanuts until well coated.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Yield: 8 clusters.
Reviews forChocolate Chow Mein Clusters
"We replaced the nuts with mini marshmallows and were pleased with the results. We also added about 1/4 cup of flaked coconut to one batch and enjoyed that as well. I like that I didn't have to bake them best though I think."
"These are so easy to make and absolutely yummy. My Grandkids love them and help me make them. SJS9"
"These are simply delish!! I just leave them in the refrigerator, but you do have to let them sit at room temperature for maybe 10-15 min. so they're not too hard when you try to eat them. I'm definitely going to experiment with different ingredients (raisins, pecans, dried cranberries, toasted coconut). So easy to whip up too!"
"I remember these from childhood, too. Can't wait to make them, I just have to find a store that sells Chow Mein noodles..."