Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (10 inches)
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- 1. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar, corn syrup and vanilla. Add butter and mix well. Stir in pecans and chocolate chips. Pour into pie shell. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until set. Serve with ice cream if desired. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 piece: 416 calories, 23g fat (9g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 199mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie
"I made it twice. The first time it came out perfect. The second time it did not set up. I don't know why, but it was delicious."
"I made it twice. The first time it came out perfect. The second time it did not set up. I don't now why, but it was delicious."