Chocolate Chip Pancakes Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chocolate milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Sliced strawberries and bananas
- 1. In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, beat the egg, milk, oil, vanilla and chocolate chips. Add to dry ingredients and mix well. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle (stir the batter before pouring each batch). Turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes. Cook until the second side is brown. Top with strawberries and bananas. Yield: about 8 pancakes.
4 each: 413 calories, 18g fat (6g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 537mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 3g fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Pancakes
"A great, basic recipe. My kids loved the chocolate milk! I used whole wheat flour, omitted the sugar (they were plenty sweet), and added a mashed banana to make them a bit healthier!"
"My whole family LOVED these pancakes!!! Yummy!!!"
"this pancake it's so yummy..my children LIKES this pancake,,thanks for your recipe.."